This website no longer works in Internet Explorer.
Please upgrade to Microsoft Edge or use a different browser e.g. Chrome, Firefox
Following the success of the Harlequins’ Heineken Cup campaign, we’re offering you the chance for victory too!
Last week, DHL delivered over a tonne of equipment to Southern France ahead of Harlequins’ game against Biarritz. The team secured a place in the Heineken Cup quarter-final and we need your help in supporting them to victory.
There is a DHL van (as pictured above) with images of three top Harlequins players – Danny Care, Chris Robshaw and Jordan Turner-Hall – driving around the vicinity of the Harlequins’ training ground in Guildford. For your chance to win one of five signed Harlequins shirts, we just want you to snap a photograph of the van and tweet us at @dhlservicepoint using the hashtag #snapthevan.
The competition ends on Thursday 28th February and we will announce the winners on Twitter on Friday 1st March.
Keep up to date with the latest Harlequins news by following the team on Twitter at @QuinsRugbyUnion.
Please note: we encourage all participants to act safely and take reasonable precautions to ensure their safety whilst taking photographs of the van.
Terms and conditions
1. The draw is open to all @dhlservicepoint Twitter followers and DHL Service Point blog users who correctly tweet a photograph of the Harlequins branded van using the hashtag #snapthevan.
2. The Prize is one signed Harlequins Rugby shirt. This is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize of equivalent value.
3. The closing date for all entries is 23.59 GMT on Thursday 28th February.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed.
5. The winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. The winners will be notified on Friday 1st March by Twitter. Failure to respond within seven days of notification will result in the prize being withdrawn and a replacement winner drawn.
6. The draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over only. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. DHL employees and agencies working on behalf of DHL and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Draw. The winner(s) agree that DHL International (UK) Ltd their subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and employees, and any other sponsors and Prize providers shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of any of the Prizes awarded in the Draw. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner at our absolute discretion.
9. Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
10. The details of winners can be requested by writing enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter at: Marketing Department, DHL International (UK) Limited, 178-188 Great South West Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW4 6JS.
11. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
12. All activities are undertaken at the participant’s risk and neither DHL nor Harlequins Rugby Club will be held responsible for any damage (accidental or otherwise), personal injury or loss suffered by any participants or have any other liability at all to any party as a result of this competition.
Your personal details are important to us and will be used fairly, in confidence and kept secure for no longer than necessary for the herein purpose in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If at any time you wish to update or correct any personal information DHL holds about you or you no longer wish us to use the information, please write to: DHL Express Contact Centre - Customer Services Millenium House, East Midlands, Unit 5 Argosy Road, Castle Donington, Derbyshire DE74 2SA. Tel: 08701 100 300 Email: email@example.com