This website no longer works in Internet Explorer.
Please upgrade to Microsoft Edge or use a different browser e.g. Chrome, Firefox
As promised on our last blog, as the Official Logistics Partners for Rugby World Cup 2015, we’re going to be sharing all the action with you right here. we’re launching a very exciting competition to give you the chance of winning tickets to Rugby World Cup 2015!
Coveted by the world’s best players and seen by millions of fans, the Webb Ellis Cup is one of the game’s most instantly recognisable icons. DHL has already been on the journey of a lifetime delivering the famous Webb Ellis Cup from former trophy holders New Zealand, Australia and South Africa to 2015 host nation England. The trophy began a new 100-day tour of the UK and Ireland on 10th June, counting down to the 2015 Tournament. The on-pitch action is set to be electric and you could be in with a chance of being there courtesy of DHL.
To celebrate the occasion we’re giving you the chance to win tickets to Rugby World Cup 2015. The winner will choose a pair of tickets to one of the following games:
- Opening Ceremony, England v Fiji (18th September 2015)
- England v Wales (26th September 2015)
- England v Australia (3rd October 2015)
All you need to do is to follow these steps:
1. Send a parcel with DHL Service Point, DHLitNow or DHL by Phone between 1st July and 31st August 2015
2. Note the 10-digit waybill number on your parcel documents as you need it to enter the competition
3. Visit dhl.co.uk/rugby and enter your waybill number and details to be in with a chance of winning!
You can enter the competition once per transaction, so the more times you send, the greater your chance of winning!
The competition closes on 31st August. The winner will be selected and notified via telephone or email no later than Friday 4th September.
The competition closed on 31st August 2015.